$55.50 USD – Sold Out
Also called wrap tai or wrap converse mei tai.
Completely handmade out of 100% cotton.
please note: this item has been in a shop where people were able to touch and look it. It might contains signs about it.
• The Fabric is hand woven in a loom with 100% cotton.
• The width of the material between the legs can be easily adjusted from one knee to the other adapting to the size of your baby.
• Reducer on the level of the neck to adjust the panel to support and help the newborn babies to hold their head up when they can´t do it yet by themselves and when they are asleep.
For toddlers it adjusts to the size of their body if they decide to be with their hands out or inside. It also supports them if they fall asleep.
• Wide double layered wrap fabric straps to hold a newborn giving support for the laterals of her spine so that she can stay in a good position if her muscle tone is still weak. It also gives the necessary support for a bigger child with more weight.
• An adjustable hood to support the head or to give a shade from the sun.
• Optional to use as double sided. The panel is done with a double fabric for the major resistance, comfort, quality and aesthetics.
• Suitable from birth to 30kg.
NOTE: Handwoven wraps might contain some knots or other signs about handwork. Slight changes in color or size might also occur due the change in the thread lot and as the wraps are handmade by various artisans. Each wrap is a unique piece.
Indajani is a Mexican babycarrier brand.
The Indajani baby carriers are artisanal crafted and woven in a loomin Oaxaca, Mexico.
They are made by the patient and wise hands of the Zapoteca- indigenous community.
Looking for an item you didn’t find here?
Please contact us!